Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a purchase?
To order online:
- Shop by either visiting one of the menu categories on the left hand menu bar or shop from the top navigation categories.
- One you enter one of the categories, you will either have the opportunity to shop by baby, infant, little girl/boy or tween boy or in the case of other categories, by flowergirls, christening wear etc.
- You will then get a number of product images on the right hand side of the webpage. Click on the image to see product information, pricing, availability and reviews if available.
- If you would like to purchase the item, using the drop down menus select the size you require, bearing in mind that a size guide is provided for your information.
- The items you place in your shopping bag will stay there unless you choose to remove them.
- Once ready to check out, simply go to your shopping bag at the top of the page, and request to checkout. Follow the prompts of entering your order and delivery details and then enter your credit card details if you are paying by VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX.
- If you are paying by PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal page where you can process your payment.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you can shop at SOMETHING NICE FOR KIDS without creating an account.
However, register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits through your SOMETHING NICE FOR KIDS account:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- Manage your account details, address book and email preferences
- Receive special online offers
To create an account, simply click My Account and then 'Register now' to fill in your details.
I’ve forgotten my password. What should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, go to your MY ACCOUNTS page and request a new password. Your temporary password will be emailed to you. It is recommended that you change your password once your get into your MY ACCOUNT page.
Which Size should I choose?
On each product page, you will find the term SIZE GUIDE with a brief description following it. The following descriptions are as follows:
- True to age: This means that if your child is an average height and build 8 year old, then you should purchase this size. If your child is on the taller side, then the recommendation will be to go for the next size up.
- Generous: This means that the clothing is true to age, but is cut larger than the average size. Children will get a full season, perhaps 2 seasons out of this garment.
- Where possible size charts are provided via link from the product pages.
- Alternatively you can click here for the size charts of the various designers
How do I know if an item is in stock?
Every opportunity is made to ensure that out of stock items are not displayed on the website. In the drop down box of the product size you will get a OUT OF STOCK, if a particular size is out of stock.
If you have purchased and item and it is out of stock, the Customer care team will contact you by email/phone advising you of the out of stock and providing you with timelines on when the product will be available again.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept a range of payment options to make paying for your purchase convenient and stress-free. The payment options available and the details are Credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX), Direct Deposit, Cheque or money order.